We are looking for an infrastructure engineer with a DevOps set of mind to join our team responsible for building and supporting cloud based solutions for our enterprise customers. We expect a strong basis in scripting and automation and at least some experience with containers and orchestration platforms as well as with cloud infrastructure.
Our team’s daily challenges:
- Development of cloud infrastructure and services in an automated fashion.
- Continuous improvement, automation and maintenance of our existing production systems.
- Enabling our internal development teams by building, providing and supporting tooling to support them with deployment and operation of the products they are developing.
- Advocating for good security practices across company.
- Contributing to architectural decisions.
- Actively participating in peer code reviews.
- Coach and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- Contribute to the improvement of team’s ways of working.
- Debug and creatively solve day to day technical issues.
We use tools and services such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Azure, AWS, Gitlab, Grafana, ELK, Prometheus, Jaeger, Kafka, …
Position is available for individual of a mid / senior level of experience.
Candidate must haves:
- *nix love and hands-on knowhow
- Knowledge of at least one script language (bash/python) is a must
- Ability to self learn and attention to detail
- Good security posture
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in written and spoken English language
- Experience with git version control system.
- Latest technologies and industry best-practices intrigue you
- You can code and debug Golang.
- You are proficient in Ansible.
- You have a solid knowledge and experience working with one of the major cloud infrastructure providers (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- You have a solid knowledge and experience operating Kubernetes clusters.
- You have experience with complex multi-tier applications powering a high-traffic web service on a global scale
- You build your systems in the morning and hack them after lunch.
- You excel at GIF memes.
More at 3fs.si